The Power Of The “Sedona Effect”
When we were young, didn’t we all want to go to Disneyland? It was the “happiest place on Earth.” At least, that’s what Walt told us over and over.
Based on my experience as an adult, there’s one place I would rather go: Sedona, Arizona. It’s proven to be the most spiritual place on Earth. I’ve had the privilege of leading many group sessions there and it is a very special place.
They say that beauty is only skin deep. That surely doesn’t apply to Sedona – the city located between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon. So many visitors come seeking the below-the-surface qualities of this mesmerizing place.
This is from an editorial written by Pete A. Sanders Jr., MIT Honors Graduate, “Beneath the skin of the red rock landscape, the Earth has a breath, the landscape has a pulse. Powerful vortexes are believed to unleash an energy field that resonates with all who come in contact. People travel from around the world to experience these swirling centers of energy that are conducive to spiritual healing, meditation and self-exploration.”
If we’re in touch with the world around us (truly in touch), it’s impossible to deny – or diminish – the power of our spiritual being. The spirit of the red rocks of Sedona can magically become the stepping stones we need to move further faster. I do feel and understand the role of spirituality in positive growth. I can be the Spiritual Guide who helps you on your journey to fulfillment.
You have to be ready to play an active part in your quest to be better.
- Are you willing to take full responsibility for your life so you are self-empowered to create positive change in your life and move forward?
- Are you self-motivated and passionately dedicated to improving your life and desire fulfilling relationships with others?
- Are you willing to learn how to acknowledge and celebrate your real progress as you learn and grow?
- Do you have the patience to change old habits and behaviors one step at a time and understand that life-affirming change does take some time to achieve?
- Will you commit to your own personal growth and invest the necessary time and effort to make it so?
- Are you ready to work with a spiritual transformation-style guide in a full mutual partnership?
- Will you take full ownership of your decisions and openly press forward – with leadership – to make different decision and change your results and life?
Stephen Covey once wrote, “We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.” Does this sentiment resonate with you?
Martin Ucik of Sant Rosa, CA wrote this (in part) to me –
[quote]“I found Val to be extremely intuitive, clear, direct and to the point. He does not waste any time and cuts through to help you to reveal the truth to you, if you like it or not. The first hour was worth hours and hours of “regular” counseling and I felt he truly wanted to help and not sell himself.”[/quote]
So, this is my sincere offer to you – if you’re hurting, or feel stuck, or frustrated, or angry…please give yourself and me an opportunity to assist you by making a phone call to me. There’s no charge or obligation at all. You may find a new path of happiness just in our first telephone conversation. Wouldn’t that be delightful.
Perhaps you’ll want additional guidance and I may feel I can provide it. We won’t know these things until we talk. Do you really want to be stuck where you are? Give me a call. It’s just a conversation that could just be the beginning.
All my best,