A Fulfilling Relationship
Between Mind and Body
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- Do you feel helpless about improving your health?
- Do you push yourself so hard that you get headaches, backaches or
other chronic pains?
- Do you experience a lot of stress, fear and anxiety in your life?
- Do you ignore how your body feels?
- Does your performance in sports, recreation or work fall short of where you want it to be?
- Does your inner critic get angry at your body when it breaks down or when it doesn’t feel or look the way you want it to?
- Do you experience interpersonal difficulties due to a lack of sexual desire?
- Do you feel dissatisfied or frustrated with your attempts to practice self control?
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
Law of Attraction: Life is Energy in Motion
Life is a dance of pulsating energy. Everything we know is energy in motion. True wellness is a natural, efficient flow of life energy. When the flow is balanced and smooth, we feel healthy. When there is a block in the flow we feel stressed, pressured and ill at ease. What is it that determines how we allow or disallow life energy to flow through us? Our thoughts, beliefs and feelings act as filters that not only determine how we perceive, interact with and experience the world, but also how the law of attraction works in our lives.
Dis-ease or Wellness?
Fear and Anxiety or Aliveness?
If we look at the world through loving glasses then love is what we’ll see and experience. However, if we wear glasses of mistrust, fear and anxiety then that’s what we’ll see and experience. Our thoughts, beliefs and feelings (our energetic patterns) determine just what kind of experiences we’re going to have in our lives. Our negative patterns have a detrimental effect on our bodies causing us to experience dis-ease in our lives. On the other hand, our positive patterns have a harmonious, balancing effect on our bodies causing us to experience greater aliveness and vitality. This is the ultimate fulfilling relationship.
Capacity to Heal By Living
The Authentic Life
When we ignore emotional or mental stress, such as fears and anxiety, then our bodies will often try to get our attention through pain or dysfunction. It might start as a whisper, such as a small discomfort, that if left unchecked will eventually increase in volume until it becomes impossible to ignore. As we begin to listen to our bodies then we naturally start to listen to our deeper selves as well. It is through deep listening to our thoughts and feelings that we become clearer about what to do to bring about our own self-healings. Val’s goal is to help you become more aware of what your mind, heart and body are telling you and to provide you with strategies to support your innate capacity to heal yourself.
Work With Val and You Will Learn How To
- Discover the underlying mental, emotional causes of your physical symptoms and transform them to improve your well-being
- Tap into the creative power of your imagination to enhance your own effective self-healing
- Turn crisis into a powerful awakening that reconnects you to your passionate life purpose
- Respond to physical challenges with compassion and truly befriend your body
- Relax your mind to restore and lovingly nourish your body and spirit
- Identify and express your genuine feelings to experience the healing power of truthful communication
- Create a fulfilling relationship to bring about more intimate sexuality
- Use self-hypnosis techniques to improve your performance in work, sports and recreational activities
Efficient Use of Energy Brings
Better Love and Relationships
Work with Val and together you’ll go to the energetic source of your symptoms and you will set into motion your true transformation. You will no longer be using your time and energy for “putting out fires” or for pain and suffering. Instead, you will become more available to embrace your creative aliveness. Sound intriguing? You CAN experience greater ease, improved wellness, better love and relationships and a more meaningful purpose.
Click here to Get your FREE 25-minute Personal Rehab Session,
One-on-One with Val Logan